There are so many amazing books, teachers, facilitators and sites. We invite you to not only read these books, watch these films and visit these sites for their knowledge but to seek out inspiration from them. When we are inspired we become alive so ask yourself, “What truly inspires me?” “When do I feel alive?” and follow the trail!
To view our book and documentary list as well as our evolve recommends please visit the evolve store here.
- http://www.slowfood.org.uk/ – promoting the greater enjoyment of food through a better understanding of its taste, quality and production
- http://www.fish2fork.com/ – reviews restaurants according to whether their seafood is sustainable, and not just how it tastes
- http://www.localfoods.org.uk/home – search for your local farmers’ markets
- http://www.seat61.com/ – a worldwide guide to travel by train or ferry
- http://organicplacestostay.co.uk/ – wide selection of organic holidays around the world
- http://www.greentraveller.co.uk/ – provides information on how to have a greener holiday
- http://www.ted.com/talks – talks to stir your curiousity
- http://www.ewg.org/skindeep/ – know what’s in your cosmetics with this online safety profiles for cosmetics and personal care products
- Hatha Yoga Yogitimes.com – interesting information on hatha yoga