evolve’s vision is to provide an urban sanctuary for healthy living. evolve is a yoga wellness centre in the heart of South Kensington, London, offering a varied range of yoga classes, holistic treatments, innovative workshops and courses on the body, mind, spirit and ecology.
evolve’s vision is to provide an urban sanctuary for healthy living. evolve is a yoga wellness centre in the heart of South Kensington, London, offering a varied range of yoga classes, holistic treatments, innovative workshops and courses on the body, mind, spirit and ecology.Currently we are looking for front of the house person to fill the position on Sundays starting 24th May 2015. The working hours are 9am -6.30pm (the timing might slightly vary depending on the bookings). Also, you will be asked for the occasional covers.
• Ensure the centre is clean, safe and provides a welcoming and calm atmosphere for evolve clients, ensuring all equipment is clean, organised and available in the required studio / treatment or seminar room as required.
• Provide all necessary studio information and provisions throughout the centre as agreed with the Centre Manager, including studio timetables, offers, treatment information, pricing information, retail products, water, tea etc.
• Provide all evolve clients with a warm and friendly interaction, providing the highest quality customer experience at all times.
• Undertake all administrative and operational tasks for managing the centre on a daily basis, for example, daily financial reconciliation, opening / closing the studio (shift dependent), providing daily updates to the Centre Manager on overall front of house management, highlighting any potential issues, updates on staff, teachers, feedback from clients etc.
• Excellent customer service skills, both in person, over the phone and email.
• Must have a methodical approach to work, with attention to detail and focus to ensure all tasks are completed thoroughly and to a high standard.
• Excellent computer skills, including excel, word, and email. Knowledge of Mind Body Online is preferable but not essential.
• Previous experience of operating in a team environment as a team player.
Knowledge and interest in yoga is required, as you will be required to talk knowledgeably to clients about different styles / types of classes and make recommendations where appropriate.
Please send your CV and the cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are seeking yoga loving volunteers to give a few hours of their time per week to help the Front of House team with various bits and bobs. If you are free to help between 5.30-7.30pm on Tuesday’s to Thursday’s or 10.30am-1.30pm at weekend’s (you do not have to commit to every day or every week) please send an email, with a little info about yourself to email@example.com with the subject ‘Karma Yoga’.
yoga + pilates instructors
No positions are currently available. If you would like to send us your CV, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.